Friday, October 8, 2010

Beskonechnye Mysli - "Infinite Thoughts"

whether we have to love,shout

we 'came crazziest as ever

No warmth could warm

No love make us so cheer...

Standing on the edge of cliff

forgot who we were....


Wind is blowing as i m tearing apart

Searchin' for myself in these gloomy dark..


Always want to do much thing

Never gave myself a hint..

time gone as eye blink

wanna hard and sharp as flint


I want to hold my fate tight

in the blaze of ruddy light...

to give my shadow a life

need to behold this sight..


Life strikes with all its pace

and give us the empty space

thoughts are with all i left..

blazing away to its content....


All Feelings conceald in my heart

gotta wing, would fly like a bird

chased the air, crossed the clouds

and these are all i vowed.


With the coolin' breeze, everything seems to be fine

all the words now started to rhyme

lookin' outside of the window, something remind

among my infinite thoughts ,it was hard to find...


People stalled when they thought of dyin'

empty spaces gonna be occupin'

Starting to love the ones we used to hate...

foes becoming friends and that is our fate...

No comments:

Post a Comment